CFA CHARTER & CIPM AWARD CEREMONY- Dec 2022
- January 7, 2023 - January 28, 2023
- 7:00 PM- 9:00 PM IST
- CFA Charterholder & member of CFA Society India, during the period 1st Jan 2022 to 2nd November 2022.
- CFA program Level 3 pass outs of 2022 exam (Still waiting for the 48 months of work experience, need not necessarily be a member)
- CIPM certificate holder and a regular member of CFA Society India in the year 2022 (Until 2nd 2022)
- Mini Charter – All Charterholders, who got their charter application activated from 16th April to 2nd November 2022 will be felicitated with a “Mini Charter” which is a Replica of the Original Charter. The original Charter comes to your registered address via courier from CFA Institute USA.
- Any Charter application which is not activated until 2nd 2022, their Mini Charter felicitation will be conducted later this year in November.
- CFA Program Level 3 pass-outs of the 2022 exam, who are not eligible for Charter or are yet to complete 48 months of work experience, we will felicitate them with a “Memento”.
- The Mini Charter will be felicitated to those who have taken the local society membership i.e., CFA Society India Membership.
- CIPM Level II pass-outs of 2022, who have activated their membership in the same year until 2nd Nov 2022, will be felicitated with a CIPM Certificate.
- A CFA Charter holder & a CIPM certificate holder, who is eligible for felicitation this year, can get 2 guests along, by paying a nominal registration fee.
- Level 3 pass-outs of 2022, who are affiliate members, can attend the event with no registration fee.
- Level 3 pass outs of 2022, who are not affiliate members, will have to pay a nominal registration fee
- No Guest is allowed with a Level 3 pass out, either a member or a Non-member
CFA Charter & CIPM Award Ceremony Dec 2022
CFA Society India is pleased to host the CFA & CIPM Charter Felicitation Ceremony in 4 chapters across India.
We applaud those who passed CFA Program Level 3 exams in 2022 and the CIPM exams. You have proven
yourself by passing one of the most rigorous series of exams in the financial industry, gaining significant work experience, and adhering to a strict ethical code.
Who will be Felicitated?
*Members/ Level 3 Passouts who were invited and have already received their mini charters and a memento at the May-June ceremony will not be eligible for our upcoming Ceremony
Let us celebrate this moment with fellow CFA Charter holders, a few senior Industry professionals, the Board of Directors of Society, senior leaders from CFA Institute, and of course, with your near and dear ones.!
|Bengaluru||3rd Dec||ITC Windsor, Bengaluru||07:00 pm onwards||https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremonydec22-bangalore|
|Mumbai||28th Jan||MCA||7:00 pm Onwards||https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremonydec22-mumbai|
|Kolkata||7th Jan 2023||Novotel||11:00 am Onwards||https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremonydec22-kolkata|
|Delhi||14th Jan 2023||Holiday Inn, Aerocity||11:00 am Onwards||https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremonydec22-delhi|
If you have any questions regarding the felicitation ceremony, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org