The CFA Institute offers a variety of scholarships to deserving candidates. To make the scholarship offering broad-based and cover candidates from diverse stakeholders, the CFA Institute offers the following:
- Access Scholarship: This is for individuals who may not be able to afford the program fees. Applicants must meet all CFA Program enrollment requirements.
- Women’s Scholarship: This is for women who are interested in earning the CFA charter, who do not qualify for other CFA Institute scholarships and have not yet registered for their next exam.
- Student Scholarship: For students currently attending an affiliated university and have not yet registered for their next exam.
- Professor Scholarship: For full-time college/university professors or administrators/department heads who teach a minimum number of credit hours at qualified institutions and have not yet registered for their next exam.
- Regulator Scholarship: For full-time, qualified employees of non-profit entities that supervise or regulate the operations, standards of practice, or business conduct of the investment management industry and have not yet registered for their next exam.
- Media Scholarship: Full-time or contract employee of media organizations that communicate and distribute financial news, data and education and have not yet registered for their exam.
To know more about the CFA Institute scholarship and it’s benefits, please use following link: https://www.cfainstitute.org/en/programs/cfa/scholarships or you can write to email@example.com