CFA CHARTER & CIPM AWARD CEREMONY 2022 | PAN INDIA
- May 20, 2022 - May 30, 2022
- 7:00 PM- 9:00 PM IST
- CFA Charterholder & member of CFA Society India, during the period 1st March 2021 to 15th April 2022.
- CFA program Level 3 pass outs of Nov. 2021 exam (Still waiting for the 48 months of work experience, need not necessarily be a member)
- CIPM certificate holder and a regular member of CFA Society India in the years 2021 & 2022 (Until 15th April 2022)
- Mini Charter – All Charterholders, who got their charter application activated from 1st March 2021 till 15th April 2022, will be felicitated with a “Mini Charter” which is a Replica of the Original Charter. The original Charter comes to your registered address via courier from CFA Institute USA.
- Any Charter application which is not activated until 15th April 2022, their Mini Charter felicitation will be conducted later this year in November.
- CFA Program Level 3 pass outs of Nov 2021 exam, who are not eligible for Charter or are yet to complete 48 months of work experience, we will felicitate them with a “Memento”.
- The Mini Charter will be felicitated to those who have taken the local society membership i.e. CFA Society India Membership.
- CIPM Level II pass-outs of 2021 and 2022, who have activated their membership in the same year until 15th April 2022, will be felicitated with a CIPM Certificate.
- A CFA Charter holder & a CIPM certificate holder, who is eligible for felicitation this year, can get 2 guests along, by paying a nominal registration fee.
- Level 3 pass-outs of Nov. 2021, who are affiliate members, can attend the event with no registration fee.
- Level 3 pass outs of Nov. 2021, who are not affiliate members, will have to pay a nominal registration fee
- No Guest is allowed with a Level 3 pass out, either be a member or a Non-member
- Kids are strictly not allowed at the ceremony
CFA Charter & CIPM Award Ceremony 2022
CFA Society India is pleased to host the CFA & CIPM Charter Felicitation Ceremony in 9 chapters across India.
We applaud those who passed CFA Program Level 3 exams in 2021 and the CIPM exams. You have proven
yourself by passing one of the most rigorous series of exams in the financial industry, gaining significant work
experience, and adhering to a strict ethical code.
Who will be Felicitated?
Let us celebrate this moment with fellow CFA Charter holders, a few senior Industry professionals, the Board of Directors of Society, senior leaders from CFA Institute, and of course, with your near and dear ones.!
|Delhi||27th May||Holiday Inn||7pm to 9:30 pm||https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremony22-delhi|
|Chennai||27th May||Courtyard by Marriott||7pm to 9:30 pm||https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremony22-chennai|
|Mumbai||10th June||TBD||7pm to 9:30 pm||Registration will open soon|
|Kolkata||22nd May||Lalit Hotel||10am to 1pm||https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremony22-kolkata|
|Indore||21st May||WOW Hotels||11am to 2pm||https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremony22-indore|
|Hyderabad||27th May||Avasa Hotel||7pm to 9:30pm||https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremony22-hyderabad|
|Bengaluru||28th May||ITC Windsor||10am to 1:30pm||https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremony22-bangalore|
|Pune||28th May||Blue Diamond Hotel||7pm to 9:30pm||https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremony22-pune|
|Ahmedabad||18th June||Hilton Hotel||7pm to 9:30pm||Registration will open soon|
If you have any questions regarding the felicitation ceremony, please write us at email@example.com