CFA Society India’s Essay Writing Competition: A Women in Finance initiative
- February 21, 2022
- Emergence of technology and its role in shaping the future investment world.
- Advent of ESG investing and sustainable finance.
- Diversity and inclusion at the workplace
- Share your vision on how the future will look like, what will change and how will it impact consumers and the society.
- How do you see yourself contributing towards shaping this future?
- Make sure to support your arguments with facts and data, and give due credit to their sources
- It is advisable to have a mix of text, charts and tables in your article.
- All entries will be evaluated by a core team drawn from CFA Society India’s senior women volunteers. They will endeavour to keep the evaluation process objective and consistent.
- You will be assessed on the quality of your opinions, the ability to articulate your thoughts, logical reasoning and persuasiveness of your arguments.
- Judges will favour original views presented in a lucid manner and supported by in-depth research.
- All articles will be checked for plagiarism and if found guilty, will be penalised or in the worst case, disqualified from the competition.
- A woman CFA charterholder or;
- A woman CFA charter pending or;
- A woman CFA program candidate who has at least cleared the Level -1 exam.
- Each participant can enter only one research note and one version in the competition.
- Requests to allow multiple research notes and/or alternate versions will not be entertained.
- The decision of the judges will be final. Participants will have no opportunity to challenge or appeal the decision made by judges.
- CFA Society India will have the right to use content from all entries (whether selected as winners or not) on its social media handles.
- All entries will be evaluated by a core team drawn from CFA Society India’s senior women volunteers. They will endeavour to keep the evaluation process objective and consistent. They will select the top two entries from each them, i.e. six entries in all, for the final round.
- In the final round, these six will be evaluated by a panel of external judges. These judges will be leading professionals in the financial services industry. They will select the top 3 entries irrespective of the theme. These 3 entries will be the three winners of the competition.
- Step 1. Register yourself under the appropriate category by clicking on the link below.
- Step 2. Submit your article in prescribed format by email to email@example.com
Do you have a flair for writing and a clear vision of the key themes that will shape the future?
Have you always wanted to articulate your thoughts and share it with the world?
If yes, then this is your chance to write a thought-provoking piece on the future of finance, pit yourself against the best in business and win exciting prizes. Best of all, you can get your work highlighted on social media and published on CFA Society India’s official blog.
Topic: Future of Investments
Pick any one of the three themes and discuss how it will change the world of investment:
Word Limit: Upto 3000 words in Calibri Font, Size 10.
Submission format: PDF
Who can participate:
Rules of the competition
Grand finale webinar and prize announcements
The top three entries will be announced as winners at a grand finale webinar.
Each winner will get a chance to present their work to the audience.
Viewership for the webinar will be open to all – men, women, CFA charterholders as well as non-charterholders.
Registration and submission
Submission deadline –12:00 am IST on 21st February 2022.
#DidYouKnow PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS organized by CFA Society India are free for their Members, RENEW your Membership today for the year 2021-2022 and attend these programs for free.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be issued for any cancellations received within 48 hours of program starts. Substitutions from the same company are accepted with fee adjustment, if appropriate. Sharing of registrations is not permitted.