CFA Society India is pleased to host the CFA & CIPM Charter Felicitation Ceremony in all 9 chapters across India.
We applaud those who passed CFA Program Level 3 exams in 2023 and the CIPM exams. You have proven yourself by passing one of the most rigorous exams in the financial industry, gaining significant work experience, and adhering to a strict ethical code.
Who will be Felicitated?
- CFA Charterholder & member of CFA Society India, during the period 1st November 2022 to 27th October 2023.
- CFA program Level 3 pass outs of 2023 exam (Still waiting for the 48 months of work experience, need not necessarily be a member)
- CIPM certificate holder and a regular member of CFA Society India in the year 2023
*Members/ Level 3 Passouts who were invited and have already received their mini charters and a memento in the 2023 Charter ceremony will not be eligible for our upcoming Ceremony.
Indore – 24th November 2023- Marriott Hotel- https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremony2023indore
Mumbai – 25th November 2023- Novotel Hotel- https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremony2023mumbai
Delhi- 1st Dec 2023- Le Méridien Gurgaon-https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremony2023delhi
Ahmedabad- 2nd Dec 2023- Doubletree by Hilton-https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremony2023ahmedabad
Bangalore- 9th Dec 2023- Registrations will open soon-https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremony2023bangalore
Hyderabad- 15th Dec 2023 – AVASA Hotel- https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremony2023hyderabad
Pune- 8th Dec 2023- Registrations will open soon- https://www.explara.com/e/charterawardceremony2023pune
Kolkata- 16th Dec 2023- Registrations will open soon
Chennai- 30th Dec 2023- Registrations will open soon
- Mini Charter – All Charterholders, who got their charter application activated from 1st November 2022 till 27th Oct. 2023, will be felicitated with a “Mini Charter” which is a Replica of the Original Charter. The original Charter comes to your registered address via courier from CFA Institute USA.
- Any Charter application that is not activated until 27th October 2023, their Mini Charter felicitation will be conducted in 2024.
- CFA Program Level 3 pass-outs of the 2023 exam, who are not eligible for Charter or are yet to complete 48 months of work experience, we will felicitate them with a “Memento”.
- The Mini Charter will be felicitated to those who have taken the local society membership i.e., CFA Society India Membership.
- CIPM Level II pass-outs of 2023, who have activated their membership in the same year until 27th October 2023, will be felicitated with a CIPM Certificate.
- A CFA Charter holder & a CIPM certificate holder, who is eligible for felicitation this year, can get 2 guests along, by paying a nominal registration fee.
- Level 3 pass-outs of 2023, who are affiliate members, can attend the event with no registration fee.
- Level 3 pass-outs of 2023, who are not affiliate members, will have to pay a nominal registration fee
- No Guest is allowed with a Level 3 pass out, either a member or a Non-member