CFA Society India invite you to begin the day with reverence and recognition of that which makes you shine – the sun!
Join us in beautiful rounds of Sun Salutations (Surya Namaskar) with Mantras & a deeply fulfilling Hatha Yoga flow to invoke the energy of the natural elements. CFA Society India Members can join in with there family.
Surya Namaskar helps warm up the body in preparation for various asanas and eases out stiffness. When practiced consistently & correctly, it is believed to increase vitality, confidence and ingenuity.
We begin with energising through asanas and connecting with our breath and our bodies to be in the present moment. We will then slide into stillness with a gentle pranayama and a guided meditation as we integrate the shifts experienced during the practice.
The session will be hosted by The Yoga House.
Dates: Saturday, July 15th, 2023
Session Timing: 8:00am-9:15 am; Registration / Report Time: 7:30am onwards
Venue: Bombay Arts Society rooftop, KC Marg, Opp. Rang Sharda, Reclamation, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Google link: https://maps.app.goo.gl/s32vGUgwu5EzjFCG8
Instructions and Do’s and Don’t’s
A few guidelines to keep in mind which will help you to make the most of this opportunity:
- Prior knowledge of yoga or meditation is not required —simply come with an open heart and willingness to explore the transformative power of traditional practices.
- Please be on time for the benefit of the entire community.
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing. If there is a light drizzle we plan to continue in the open. If it rains, we would shift indoors.
- Please ensure you do not consume anything for at least 2 hours prior. There would be snack boxes at the end of the session.
- Please bring your own mat and water bottle.
- Children above 12 years are welcome.
- If you have any health concerns, you may want to consult your medical practitioner.
- We would require you to keep your phones on silent mode through the session.
CFA Society India Members: INR 500 (refundable on attendance)
Family: INR 500 (refundable on attendance)