Essay Writing Competition – A Women-in-Finance Initiative
- January 24, 2023 - February 19, 2023
- Share your vision on how the future will look like, what will change and how will it impact the society.
- How do you see yourself contributing towards shaping this future?
- Make sure to support your arguments with facts and data, and give due credit to their sources
- It is advisable to have a mix of text, charts and tables in your article.
- You can register yourself now and submit your entries on or before 19th February.
- Participation in this competition is free of cost.
- Make sure you select the right registration type.
- Each participant can enter only one article and one version in the competition.
- Requests to allow multiple articles and/or alternate versions will not be entertained.
- The decision of the judges will be final. Participants will have no opportunity to challenge or appeal the decision made by judges.
- CFA Society India will have the right to use content from all entries (whether selected as winners or not) on its social media handles.
CFA Society India’s Essay Writing Competition for women members and candidates is back!
Do you have a flair for writing? And a vision of the themes that will shape the future?
Have you always wanted to articulate your views and share it with the world?
If yes, then this is your chance to write a thought-provoking piece, pit yourself against the best in business and win exciting prizes!
Best of all, you can get your work published on CFA Society India’s blog and highlighted on social media!
Pick any one of the three topics and discuss your views on it:
a. Sustainability of women in workforce in the investment industry.
b. Behavioral finance and its impact on personal investing.
c. Integrating climate change risk in investment decision-making.
REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
1. Last date for submission is 19th February 2023
2. After registration you can submit your entry (article) anytime before 23:59 hrs on 19th February by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Clearly mention the competition name in the subject line of the email
4. Submission format: PDF; Word limit: up to 3000 words
5. Only one submission per participant will be allowed. In case of multiple submissions from one participant, CFA Society India will consider the first submission to be the valid one.
6. You shall be informed via email about the receipt of your entry within 24 hours from the time we receive it.
7. If you don’t hear from us within 24 hours, please call +91 8007862978 or email to email@example.com before submitting again.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING
Rules of the Competition
All entries will be evaluated by a core team drawn from CFA Society India’s senior women members. They will endeavour to keep the evaluation process objective and consistent. They will select the top three entries of the competition, i.e. irrespective of the topic.
Who can participate:
(1) a woman CFA charter holder, or
(2) a woman CFA charter pending, or
(2) a woman CFA program candidate who has at least cleared the Level -1 exam.
Grand finale and prize announcements
The three winners of the competition will be announced at the grand finale on 4th March 2023.
There are exciting prizes to be won!