Private Equity Bootcamp| Steve Balaban, CFA | Bangalore
- April 23, 2023
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.(registration start at 8.30 a.m.) IST
- Refinitiv - LSE Group, Divyasree Technopolis, 35 2 & 124, Yemalur Rd, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
CFA Society India is pleased to invite you for Private Equity Bootcamp
This one-of-a-kind, in-person Private Equity Bootcamp focuses on the knowledge and skills needed to invest in private equity and advise your clients on how to invest in private equity.
Global private equity subject-matter expert, Steve Balaban, CFA, will be flying in from North America to conduct this bootcamp in-person using his interactive, award-winning teaching style.
In this bootcamp, you learn how to:
- Explain why and how investors add alternative investments and private equity to their portfolio
- Define and differentiate between commercial, financial management and legal due diligence – and dive deep into each type
- Evaluate the pros and cons of different exit strategies in a direct private equity investment, including exit to a strategic buyer, a financial buyer and the public markets
- And a lot more…
To find out more about what you will learn in the bootcamp, please watch the video below and read the factsheet.
DATE: Saturday, 23rd April,2023
TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.(registration start at 8.30 a.m.)
VENUE: Refinitiv – LSE Group, Divyasree Technopolis, 35 2 & 124, Yemalur Rd, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
CFA Society India members: INR 2500
Passed Level III of the CFA Program & CFA Program Registered Candidates: INR 4000
*Limited Seat Available
Steve Balaban, CFA
CFA Institute members can claim PL credit by providing their CFA Institute ID number when registering.
|Global Passport Accredited Programme Allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price|