You have successfully completed all 3 levels of the CFA® Program and are just one-step away from earning your Charter and the CFA designation. CFA Society India is happy to support you in reaching your goal of becoming a Regular Charterholder Member of CFA Institute and CFA Society India.
Join us on November 6 2020, to learn more about the new Work Experience requirements for regular membership, the application process and the benefits of membership. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions or clarify your doubts about membership from CFA Society India and CFA Institute’s India team.
The 60 minutes Webinar will cover the following areas:
- Introduction, welcome and context setting
- Membership value: Why become a member of CFA Institute & CFA Society India
- The New Work Experience Requirement
- Membership Application Process
- Pro-rated dues for new member
- CFA Society India and its activities
- Experience sharing by society members
DATE: Friday, Nov. 06, 2020 | TIME: 5:30 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
CFA Level 3 Cleared: Nil
CFA program candidates: Nil